- Land Size: 832 sqm
- Property Type: Land
- Property Features: Pets Allowed
- Views: Urban, Sea / Ocean, Bush
- Facing: South, East
- Land contour: Sloping
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Other (Conservancy Tank)
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to beach
- Municipality: Great Kei & Amathole
- Rates / taxes R (p.m.) : 200
About this listing
Eskom electrical connection.
Cintsa East is a glorious coastal village boasting the best beaches on the East Coast just 45km from East London on the N2. The Village has a fuel pump, spar shop, bottle store and various pubs and restaurants. It also a country club with bowls, tennis courts and beach volleyball court. Bird enthusiast clubs and social upliftment endeavours through volunteer work. Beaches are safe for swimming, surfing, paddling, snorkelling and are a favourite site for kite surfing. Sea boats are launched on the beach so it's very popular with the fisher folk as well. Running or cycling for kilometers on the low tide beach. Aquamarine seas on golden sands! It truly is paradise. Near to Olivewood Golf and Residential Estate and Nkenkwezi Private Game Reserve.